Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report A Concern

  1. For urgent situations such as Criminal Activity, Chemical Discharges, Downed Tree Limbs on Streets and Right-of-Ways, Downed Wires, Hazardous Parking, Noise Nuisances, and Stray or Vicious Animals, contact the Police Department at (618) 234-1212.

  2. Thank you for notifying us with your concern. We will attempt to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.