The Belleville Police Department has changed the “Blotter” list and will now post the “Calls for Service” list. The “Blotter” list showed reports taken during a time frame. The “Calls for Service” list will show calls that the Police Department responded to during a week’s time. “Calls for Service” will show –
• the date and time the event (call) occurred
• the event (call) number
• the type of event or what the call was based on the caller or Officer’s information given to the telecommunicator
• the address of where the event (call) occurred
• all associated reports created by the Responding Officer
• the district in which the event (call) occurred
The Belleville Police Department Crime Free Multi Housing Blotter is a weekly list of reports taken at rental properties, including the property owner or manager of each property, in which a Rental Incident Form was sent to the landlord.