Excavation and Repair Forms


View the Excavation Permit required by the City.
Additional information can be found in the Street Excavations section in Chapter 158: Streets and Sidewalks; Trees of the City's Code of Ordinances. 


Use the Report a Concern form to report concerns or request repairs to city infrastructure including issues such as...

  • damaged curbs and sidewalks
  • intersection visibility
  • loose or protruding manhole covers
  • water leaking on roadways