The City of Belleville is an historical, yet progressive community. We pride ourselves in new developments and the reinvestment of many properties within our City.
Downtown Façade/Building Renovations:
- Circa Boutique, 128 E. Main St.
- Friday's South, 624 S. Illinois St.
- Hospice of Southern Illinois, 305 and 333 S. Illinois St.
- Margarita's Restaurant, 117 E. Main St.
- Nester Realty, 12 E. Main St.
Midtown 6th - 12th Street Renovations:
Belleville's Streetscape Project from 6th to 12th Street is well underway with a hopeful projected completion date of December 31, 2019. Businesses inside this area are open during this street renovation project.
- Moto Mart, 701 W. Main St.
- FKG Oil, 721 W. Main St.
- J & J Auto Body, 812 W. Main St.
- TOCO Shop, 825 W. Main St.
- Lonnie's Farm Recording Studio, 901 W. Main St.
- Joe's Repair, 1000 W. Main St.
- Platinum Barber Shop, 1005 W. Main St.
- King's Taylor Shop, 1009 W. Main St.
- Forgotten Treasures, 1012 W. Main St.
- 10th Street Bakery, 1021 W. Main St.
- Belleville Automotive, 1200 W. Main St.
- Stein Automotive, 1215 W. Main St.
- Community Interfaith Food Pantry, 1218 W. Main St.
- M & L Mart, 1300 W. Main St.
East End New Developments/Building Renovations:
- Ashland Storage Centers East, 653 Carlyle Ave.
- Fieldstone Apartments, Carlyle Ave. at Coyote Run
- Larkspur Properties' Storage Facility, 120 Carlyle Plaza Dr.
- Schnucks, 800 Carlyle Ave.
West End New Developments/Building Renovations:
- Bicentennial Park, 4811 Belleville Crossing
- Rainstorm Car Wash, 5600 N. Belt West
- The Villas of Holly Brook Assisted Living and Memory Care Center under construction, Frank Scott Parkway at S. 11th St.
- Yaekel & Associates Insurance Services completes expansion, 1915 W. Main St..