Do you have what it takes to be a Belleville Police Officer?
*** View the employment requirements and application at the bottom of this page ***
- PATROL DIVISION
- BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS
- CRIME SCENE UNIT
- TRAFFIC DIVISION
- SPECIAL RESPONSE TEAM (SWAT)
- CODE ENFORCEMENT
- DRUG TACTICAL UNIT
- SCHOOL RESOURCE OFFICER
- K-9 OFFICER
- D.E.A. TASK FORCE
- HONOR GUARD TEAM @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Located at 720 W. Main St., our newest headquarters was officially opened in June of 2016. Our modern-day police department has become the crown jewel of police departments in Southern Illinois, offering our diverse staff cutting edge technologies and processes to aid in protecting lives and property.
Our new campus boasts a three-story main building that is home to Administration, Operations, Records, Dispatch and a Detention Facility capable of housing 26 detainees. Our department also has a full service, climate controlled garage for storage and maintenance of police vehicles. Additionally, our department has:
- Plentiful work space with specialized areas
- Fully equipped locker rooms with oversized lockers and showers
- Gym with high quality cardio, weight and resistance training equipment
- Outdoor pistol/rifle range
If you possess the integrity, honor, committed work ethic, and courage to wear the badge, then the Belleville Police Department is waiting for you.