Leak Adjustment Request Form

If you have had an internal leak or external leak at your property that caused high usage to be reported to City of Belleville, you can request an adjustment to the sewer bill once it has been repaired.  We ask that you fill out the below form and attach invoices of repair or receipts for parts.  

Please print the form and submit by mail or email to sewerbilling@belleville.net..

Leak Adjustment Request Form Opens in new window