The following proactive steps are advised by the Illinois Department of Public Health to remain healthy and help stop the spread of COVID-19.
• Wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds using soap and water.
• Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Staff are asked to stay home if they experience cold or flu-like symptoms.
• Cover mouth and nose with the inside of the arm or with a tissues when coughing or sneezing. Throw the tissue away immediately. Wash hands as soon as possible afterwards.
Additional information is available from the Illinois Department of Public Health through the link below, the COVID-19 Hotline at 1-800-889-3931, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org